This digital course is designed for entrepreneurs scaling their businesses & using QuickBooks Online. It is a resource that can be revisited over time & was built to benefit:
Architects & Engineers
Consultants & Coaches
Designers & Digital Creatives
Fitness Instructors & Studio Owners
Health Service Providers
Real Estate Professionals
You need this course if:
1. You feel lost in using QuickBooks Online
2. You feel out of touch with your business finances
3. You find doing your taxes to be incredibly stressful
4. You are growing & need guidance on your books
5. You need quick answers to your QuickBooks questions
The course is comprehensive & self-paced so that small business owners can move through the modules to gain clarity & confidence when it comes to maintaining their books, preparing for their tax filings, and understanding their financial performance.
By signing up for the online training course, participants get access to:
• A series of 47 step-by-step self-paced screencast training videos
• Access to the course developer to answer any questions via the Discussion feature in Teachable.
• First-hand knowledge of QuickBooks Online from an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor.
• Best practices that will help set up an ongoing bookkeeping process for your business.
After completing this course, you will have the tools & skill set to:
• Manage your small business finances with comfort & clarity.
• Be prepared for tax time without a big hassle.
• Run reports to get accurate insights to help you make better business decisions.
• Set up a bookkeeping process to maintain ongoing financial organization.
• Scale your company with an increased understanding of your business performance.
• Minimize the risk of tax notices or penalties due to inaccurate or late filings.
• Apply for additional funding with clear & accurate financial reporting.
• Establish a strong financial foundation to reach your business goals.
The complete course is currently available for the special price of $199.
Jessica Blasingame is a CPA & entrepreneur with a Master’s in Professional Accounting (MPA) from the University of Texas. After working in both public & private accounting for the better part of a decade, Jessica founded Beam Financial Group, a full-service bookkeeping firm supporting small businesses. Jessica started her firm after recognizing that many small businesses need help in understanding & managing their small business finances. Today, Jessica uses her experience as a CPA, Advanced Intuit QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor, and entrepreneur to support small businesses to work in the cloud and get comfortable using QuickBooks Online along with other integrated applications.
To date, Jessica and her team members have worked directly with over 100 clients to deliver tools & training to help them gain efficiency in managing their business finances. Jessica designed the Primed For Action online training course to benefit business owners on a wider scale based off of the struggles she saw her clients encounter when trying to navigate bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online. In addition to her work with small business clients, Jessica is also a Registered Yoga Teacher and Certified Health Coach. She loves to cook, dance, ski, and spend time exploring her home city of San Francisco.